The Best Guide

Fashion Inspiration: Taylor Tomasi-Hill & Stockholm Street Style

Taylor Tomasi-Hill

Style Icon: Taylor Tomasi-Hill

Marie Claire's style and accessories director is fast becoming one of my favorite fashion style icons. I love her dramatic red hair, her accessories selection and the ability to combine high and low fashion so well. She describes her own style as not too matchy and "done up" and she does casual sophisticated looks to perfection. We have seen her wearing Madewell boyfriend jeans or J Crew pieces combined with statement shoes and high end accessories. Her outfits are always so creative and show her own personality.

Dream Dressing Room

Isn't this just the most gorgeous girly dressing room you've ever seen? I am totally in LOOOOVE. I wish I could sit on that divine powder blue couch every morning contemplating my fabulous choices for the day. And guess who is the lucky girl getting ready amongst all that beauty? The one and only Kate Moss. This is actually a recreation of her exact dressing room for the windows of two Topshop flagship stores as they are promoting her AW14 collection.

Fashion Inspiration

It is just Tuesday morning and I already feel the stress and pressure of another busy work week. My days lately have been all about work, work, work and I barely have time in the morning to get ready and look somewhat decent for the office. Some days I feel like wearing sweats to work and there are other days where I just want to glam it up. Like today, for example - wearing a very feminine silky top and wide leg menswear inspired pants, all topped with a chunky statement necklace from J Crew. Maybe I will snap a photo later today when I get home.

The photos below inspire me to get dressed every day and feel a little bit more glamorous as I am paddling through another grueling work week.

Sunday Beach Walk

I had a very relaxing weekend - great weather, quality family time and several walks on the beach. My daughter definitely takes after me - yesterday she was playing in her room with her closet doors wide open, trying different outfits and posing in front of the mirror. We decided to take the "fashion show" out by the beach and combine that with some great laughs, playing with rocks and sticks (mostly the boys that is), and simply enjoying the surrounding.

Stockholm Street Style

One of my favorite fashion blogs these days is definitely Stockholm Street Style - full of everyday inspiration - from fashion week haute couture looks to the girl next door style outfits. Leave it to these stylish swedish girls to show us how to rock the latest fashion trends and at the same time be totally cool, different and one of a kind.

Here are some of my favorite looks from this blog. Ideas to steal - zippered coats, silk dress combined with a tough leather jacket, see through materials, strong shoulders, 60's inspired flared leg jeans.

How do you get style inspiration these days - fashion blogs, magazines? Which ones are your favorite? Share below in the comments.